Randall E. "Randy" Tarpley, principal of The Tarpley Agencies, is a widely respected and highly sought after expert in the field of real estate appraisal, specializing in matters of litigation valuation and eminent domain proceedings.
Tarpley has provided expert services, including reporting, depositions, testifying and consulting in many well known and complex projects in north Texas for the past 35 years, including the following:
1. Lake Ray Roberts represented numerous land owners in the valuation for condemnation of various properties utilized in the building of this large Corps of Engineers project in Denton and Grayson Counties.
2. Super Conducting Super Collider (SSC) this Ellis County project involved the largest project of its kind (particle collider) ever conceived and involved the acquisition of thousands of acres of land and subsurface rights for its construction.
3. The Ball Park at Arlington the home of the Texas Rangers. Represented one of the larger land owners in the condemnation of land required for the new Rangers Baseball Club.
4. Cooper Lake Water Transmission Line a project of the North Texas Municipal Water District. Performed appraisal services and expert testimony for a fifty mile water transmission line (84") from Cooper Lake in Delta and Hopkins Counties to Lake Lavon in Collin County.
5. Munson Weiland Electric Transmission Line a project of FEC Electric, Greenville, Texas. Provided appraisal services and expert testimony for the construction of an expansion of the FEC electrical grid from southeast Rockwall County to the Weiland area of Hunt County.
6. Kinder-Morgan NE Texas Pipeline represented numerous land owners in the valuation for condemation of land acquired for the construction of a 30" natural gas pipeline from Forney in Kaufman County to near Paris in Lamar County.
7. Richland Chambers/Gragg Ranch this inverse condemnation matter concerned a 13,000 +/- acre ranch in Freestone and Anderson Counties. Involved the appraisal and damage assessment of a Trinity River cattle and recreational ranch inundated by flood waters from the reservoir.
In addition to these cases, The Tarpley Agencies has represented countless clients in matters ranging from appraisal services for lending or mortgage purposes, estate valuation for federal tax purposes, divorce settlements, and a wide variety of individual needs relating to real estate valuation. For more information about our appraisal services, send us an e-mail by clicking on the "contact us" link below.
|3504 Johnson Street
P.O. Box 192
Greenville, TX 75403-0192